Community and Technical Colleges

Community and technical colleges offer options:

  1. University Transfer AS or AA Degrees: For students who eventually plan to transfer to a four year college to earn a bachelor's degree.

  2. Career/Technical AAS Degrees: For students who are interested in a program that will prepare them for immediate entry into the workforce.

  3. Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) Degrees: Many community and technical colleges are starting to offer a limited number of BAS degrees in high demand fields.

  4. Certificate programs for furthering education or working toward licensure.

Learn more about Washington State Community and Technical Colleges

  • Search by program

  • Search by interest/career path

  • See what types of programs each school offers, including certificates and degrees